Saturday, March 22, 2008

'Stir the Soul' Contradiction

For every high there’s a low for every low there’s a high.

I have come to realize I contradict my self in my actions and words to see my true self in real light, instead of the light of the mind (i.e. imagination). 

I was walking down the street and saw the first butterfly of spring. It flew by some policeman and and I was so gleeful I pointed it to them, but they just grumbled and said "Did you see that girl" as I turn and I just laughed and smiled. Fucking boring ass pricks. No joy in their hearts. Just tells me where I’m at. 

I feel to some degree I have contradicted myself in "Stir the Soul". I suppose when I contradict myself it shows me there is more to me than who I actually state I am. It’s my responsibility to follow up in EVERY way to my word, to honor my self and others. 
Approaching beliefs with the notion of belief. It’s my mind folding back on itself.

I can tell you as many times as there are pebbles in the great wall of China, that yes the heart of the universe is in us ~ Wake up! What sense does it make, none. You couldn’t know until I handed you the body I have now. 

Thanks to all of those who have showed me love. Everyone who has crossed my path. Your paths affect me in many positive ways, and some difficult, but may our thoughts be wise and take us to common spaces where our minds come together.

No comments: