Friday, March 14, 2008

Light that Fire



Greetings comrades! I will be directing the ideas and resources displayed here at the "ONE WORLD RHYME: SLC" blog toward both the Salt Lake community and its events and opportunities for civic involvement, as well as providing empowering literature from myself and others. 


I will channel to you, my readers, the very same energy on which I operate. Yes, the same verve that makes up my passionate fire sign, Leo the huntress. I want to share that and ignite others with the same passion or simply rouse the fire dormant in you. Why? Well, because if we can fixate on the more passionate, loving feelings of goodwill to fuel our drive to help society, it ultimately transforms every aspect of our lives. Goodwill and civic involvement is food for the heart, because while you're giving something your actually fueling a very deep level of your being, the life force of the world becomes an inner state again...the world becomes your playground! 


 I will maintain posts about the opportunities the city offers for expansion, be it events, workshops & lectures, volunteer work, rallies and the like, and best of all I will seek out those that offer low cost or free of charge events. I am always on foot downtown where I can attest to the growing number of avenues for involvement, especially at our downtown main library. I will regularly post encouraging articles as I know that keeping momentum can be difficult when our lives become difficult. 


My intention is to offer you hope for finding a great life where you can encounter everything as a gift. My intention is to make you aware of different ways to live your life, ways to enrich it, throw color into it and increase your sense of who you are and why you came here. I will provide feedback to all of those who comment... question everything and anything and provide your own unique perspectives.


Kind Regards, 


Madison Westbrook Twamley

No comments: